|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|15 min||40 min||284||20||9||18|
4 tsp. olive oil
1 red onion, diced
1 zucchini, finely chopped
salt & pepper
1 tsp. garlic granules
1 tsp. Herbs de Provence
4 tbsp. cottage cheese
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup (30g) sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup (115g) feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
½ red onion, sliced, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a pie dish with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Heat the remaining 3 teaspoons of olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and sauté the red onion and zucchini for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add in the garlic granules and herbs. Stir through and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes until soft, then set aside to cool slightly.
3. Break the eggs into a large bowl and add the cottage cheese, whisk until combined. Next stir through the parsley, sun-dried tomatoes and cooked vegetables.
4. Transfer the mixture to the earlier prepared dish. Sprinkle over the crumbled feta cheese and Parmesan and garnish with sliced red onion.
5. Place the dish in the hot oven and bake for 40 minutes or until set.
6. Once baked, set aside to cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.