|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|5 min||5 min||307||15||8||32|
1 large tomato
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. (80g) tuna in brine
- pinch of oregano
- pinch of chili flakes
- parsley, chopped, to serve
1. Peel the tomato and chop into cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a small frying pan, add the chopped tomato and fry over high heat for about 3 minutes.
3. Create 2 gaps in the tomato and break the eggs into them. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange pieces of tuna on top. Then sprinkle with dried oregano and optionally chili flakes.
5. Fry for a further 3 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked. Serve with fresh parsley.