|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|10 min||20 min||301||17||8||28|
1 tsp. olive oil
1 small zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
3 tbsp. cream cheese
½ onion, minced
7 oz. (200g) canned tuna, drained
2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
3 tbsp. rolled oats
salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a pie dish with olive oil.
2. Place the grated zucchini and carrot into a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3. Place the cream cheese with the eggs into a bowl and beat together until smooth. Now add the remaining ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the earlier prepared pie dish and bake in the hot oven for 35-40 minutes, or until set. Remove the dish from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.