|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|10 min||25 min||503||13||55||40|
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 lb. (500g) 5% fat beef mince
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. tomato purée
- 1 lb. (500g) cooked rice
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the carrots, peppers and white parts of the spring onions. Sauté for 10 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
2. Add in the minced beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, until the meat is browned.
3. Add the Cajun seasoning and tomato purée then stir well. Add in the cooked rice along with 4 tbsp. of water.
4. Stir well to combine all of the ingredients and continue cooking for about 3-4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the green parts of the spring onions and serve.