|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|15 min||25 min||492||38||8||31|
For the dressing:
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
salt & pepper
⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
For the salad:
½ cup (65g) pecan nuts, halves
1 tsp. honey
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
7 oz. (400g) chicken breast
8 oz (250g) lambs lettuce
8 radishes, sliced
4 oz. (125g) blue cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Place the dressing ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
3. Rinse the pecans in a sieve and set aside to drain. In a small bowl, combine the honey and cayenne pepper and mix well. Add in the pecans and toss until evenly coated. Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet and roast in the hot oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown, then set aside to cool.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over a medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 5-6 minutes on the second side, until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to cool, then once cool enough to handle, chop into chunks.
5. To serve, combine the lamb’s lettuce leaves and radish slices together in a serving bowl, drizzle with the vinaigrette dressing and toss until well combined. Top with the chopped chicken, crumbled blue cheese and roasted pecans.