|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||KCAL (g)||FATS (g)||CARBS (g)||PROTEIN (g)|
|5 min||20 min||310||18||32||5|
1 tbsp. all-purpose flour for dusting
1 sheet puff pastry
1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp. water
6 tbsp. strawberry jam
12 strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Lightly flour a clean work surface and gently roll out the sheet of puff pastry. Cut the pastry into 6 even sized squares and score a ¾-inch (2-cm) border around each square, taking care to only cut halfway through the pastry. Using a fork, prick the center of each square a few times.
3. Place the pastry squares well apart on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the entire surface of each square with the egg mixture and bake in the hot oven for 7 minutes.
4. Remove the sheet from the oven and spread 1 tablespoon of jam over each square, then top with strawberry slices.
5. Return the sheet to the oven and bake for at least 10 minutes, until the pastries are golden brown and the fruit is tender. Serve hot or cold.